Good Morning Friend,
I've attended ornament exchanges for years; but never hosted one. Hosting an excahnge is on my "51 things I've always wanted to do" list and it brought me so much joy as I prepared for old and new friends.
Having them here has made my Christmas!! It's the best gift I will receive this year.
I pray your heart will be as blessed as mine is as you gather with your friends.

What type of ornamnets have you taken in the past and why has this devotional given you reason to consider bringing something different?
Thanks so much for responding with your comments.
Merry CHRISTmas!!


2 Comments:

Blogger MrsProverbs31 said...

I've never heard or attended an ornament party. That is an awesome idea.

Blogger MrsProverbs31 said...

Oh, Thank you for the wonderful devotion this morning. It gives me strength as I prepare to clean for our congregation's New Year's eve fest.

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits