Happy New Year
'

Happy New Year my lovelies,

Once again we find ourselves at the beginning of a new year and the time we all set about making resolutions or promises to "do things differently".

It's a time to start over, begin things "anew".
The slate has been wiped clean.
We have one more opportunity to do life better than we did last year.


I hope your 2012 will be filled with:
Endless possibilities to ponder God's goodness and faithfulness to us.
Gratitude for the blessings you have and will receive.
A heart and lips full of Praise for the Lord who gives us a fresh start, a clean slate everyday.

"This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is Thy faithfulness."

- Lamentations 3:21-23












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits