HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Well.. here we are again at the start of a brand new year and once again the slate has been wiped clean and I have another opportunity to start again. I'm excited to think about what the Lord will bring into our lives in 2008.

2007 was a year of transition for all four of us as well as our extended family. I took on my third part time job, was published in the book
God's Purpose for Every Woman, am on the cover and wrote the feature article in the January issue of the Proverbs 31 monthly magazine (I've always dreamed of being a cover girl). Tom took on teaching a graduate class last semester at UNCC in addition to his full time job.
Now that his teaching is complete for this semester he can settle into new work responsibilities and forget the nightmare of grading essays.
Our oldest son Josh moved back to the Charlotte area and will begin his new job in a few days. Our youngest son Joseph should receive his commercial pilot's licence in a few weeks and begin to apply for jobs with airlines while finishing his degree at Embry Riddle.

It was a busy year indeed, but I hope we've all been through transitions far greater than jobs and geography. I hope we've all transitioned into happier and healthier individuals (spiritually, physically, mentally and emotionally) and that we each have a deeper hunger for Christ.
It will be interesting the watch and see how each of us reacts to the transitions of 2008 and where we are one year from today.

I may not know what my future holds but
I know that ONE who holds my future.
Do you know the ONE who holds your future in the palm of HIS hands?
If you're unsure of your answer read chapter 8 in the book of Romans.
I pray those 39 verses will open your heart and your eyes to the truths that will transofrm your life and transition you into a life of freedom!!!
I'd love to hear your stories of transition.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits