I Dare you...
Hi friends,

I'm literally just walking in the door from a most remarkable time in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
While the weather was very cold and blustery, the warmth of Jesus spread through each woman I had the honor of meeting and partnering with to bring the good news of the baby Jesus who was born in a manger to grow up in order to die on a tree for my sin and yours.
I'm still glowing in the warmth of His goodness and love.

If that's not a good reason to stand up and sing the Hallelujah chorus, I don't know what is.
For the last two nights I had the distinct honor of presenting the gospel to 800 plus women while encouraging them to accept, open and receive the most expensive gift ever given... Jesus.

I don't think there are adequate words to describe the depth of my humility to know there were a number of women who prayed the prayer of salvation and are now my newest sisters in Christ! Now that's a reason to celebrate from sure!!!!!

I will be sharing pieces of the video from the Expressions of Christmas Event soon, but in the meantime watch this video, turn it up and raise your voice to the heavens to celebrate the good news for yourself.
I dare you...




1 Comments:

Blogger Joyful said...

Hee Hee...I always love a good dare!

Hey, did you know that the video you shared was filmed not that far from me? Yes, that was taken in Welland, Ontario, and the "brains" behind it was interviewed just a couple of nights ago on "100 Huntley Street", a daily Christian broadcast here in Canada (although I do believe some stations in the States carry it as well.) It's exciting to see how God is using that video to spread His love over the Christmas season.

Rejoicing in all the ways He is using you for His glory as well.

Love and hugs my sweet friend,
Joy

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits