Why should I be Thankful?
Give thanks to the Lord and proclaim his greatness.
Let the whole world know what he has done.
~ Psalm 105:1

After the fifth encounter with stressed out friends, a light bulb went off in my head and I thought this topic would be perfect for this week.
I would love if you would write a post sharing your thankful thoughts, your list of blessings, or your feelings about God and His greatness even in the midst of your stressed out situation(s). During this season of "stressful" gratitude I'd love to see what you are experiencing of God's loving-kindness, and in the process, this will serve as an encouragement to one another.




1 Comments:

Anonymous Emily B (emleepc@yahoo.com) said...

After being married for just 2 short weeks, my husband was put into the hospital for a life-threatening infection. He was scheduled for surgery very quickly, and we spent 9 days in the hospital- a very long time for brand newlyweds. I hadn't even had time to learn what medications my diabetic husband takes each day!

I held it together pretty well...but could not have survived it all without my family and friends supporting me in prayer.

So I'm thankful for my husband, each and every day. I'm thankful for God healing him, and I'm thankful that we can pray and He listens. I'm thankful to my family and friends for lifting me and Thomas up in prayer, and supporting us when we needed it most.

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits