Monday's Message
Happy Monday my lovelies,
The Armed and Dangerous Conference with the precious ladies at Crossover Community Church in High Point was more wonderful than words could ever express.

Linda Pendry and all the ladies on her team truly gave their all to make this conference just fabulous. I can't thank everyone enough for all of your sacrificial and hard work; I know the Lord was honored by the work of your hands.
A million thank yous for treating me so royally and welcoming me and Tom so warmly.

Rhonda Love, you are named perfectly sister; I can't recall the last time so much love and hospitality was lavished upon Tom and me.
I can't wait to see you and Linda at She Speaks 2012.


Preparing for battle begins on our knees.


What an absolute blessing to meet "Purple Grandma" with her sweet family.
If you want to meet some of God's best girls, you have got to meet this family.



Check out Tammy, her mom Kathy, Rhonda Love, me and Linda Pendry.
These ladies are but a few of the powerful team at

Here's a yummy recipe to add to you November menu.

Pumpkin Dip

Mix:

Two blocks cream cheese, softened

4 C. powdered sugar

Add in:

30 ounces canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)

2 t. cinnamon

1 t. ginger

Place in a bowl or small pie pumpkin (not a jack-o-lantern pumpkin) that has had the top cut off and been hollowed out.

Serve with apple slices or gingersnaps, graham crackers or vanilla wafers.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kimi Laughlin Ms Zoe thank you so much for blessing me! Everything you said touched me deeply in my spirit and I'm so thankful that God is using that to transform me More into His image. I love you and thank you! Be Blessed!
Pretty Pretty Princess,
Kimie

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rhonda Sites Love girl I'm wearin' my bling bling for the King King! You are an awesome inspiration. Thank you for ministering to our ladies. I will be seeing you soon.

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits