Let your Light Shine
Hi friends,

I'm just home from a wonderful time with the ladies at First Friends church in Canton Ohio.
Oh sisters, the Lord visited that event with his very presence and many women shared with me the changes that were made in their hearts.

What a privilege to see and hear of God's goodness over those two days. I was so encouraged to be a part of the wonderful work the Lord did this weekend.

There are so many verses pertaining to light in the bible and these are but a few we talked about and pondered on.
Con you "enlighten" us with your thoughts on some of these verses?

2 Samuel 22:29
"You are my lamp, O LORD; the LORD turns my darkness into light." (NIV)
Job 33:28
"God has delivered me from going down to the pit, and I shall live to enjoy the light.'" (NIV)
Psalm 18:28
"You, O LORD, keep my lamp burning; my God turns my darkness into light." (NIV)
Psalm 43:3
Send me your your light and your truth, let them lead me; let them bring me to your holy mountain, to the place where you dwell." (NIV)





2 Comments:

Anonymous Terry Petty said...

Zoe, I was so blessed by the conference and so happy to meet you. I was so encouraged by your love for Jesus and the stories of how God showed himself to you through your obedience! This morning, I stopped and bought fresh flowers for one of the girls I work with who is having trouble with her new boss and his treatment of her. She's not a Christian and for the last 3-4 years, I have been trying to shine the love of God into her heart. I truly felt the Lord wanted me to share your story with her today and when I gave her the flowers, I told her that I wanted her to have the flowers to remind her when she looks at them that God sees her, he loves her, and that I do too.

I pray you hear God's voice today say, "Baby Girl, I love you."

Blogger Unknown said...

Zoe,

I was blesses by my meeting you and all you had to say at the conference. I was also blessed at being able to share with you at the table you really inspired me and God's light shining through you have inspired me as well. The whole weekend has renewed my desire to continue to reaach out to women may it be in speaking or continuing leading bible studies. God has spoken so clearly to my heart and I am going to be obedient to what He is speaking into my heart so I can be a shining light for the Kingdom of God. I once again thank you for the opportuniy to meet you and hope the meet with you again at the She Speaks conference.

Your Sister in Christ,

Unity Faith

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits