What's Your Excuse?
Hello my lovelies,

Today I'd like to talk about excuses. Over my lifetime, I've made more than my share of excuses for sure. As I begin to study the newest book by Lisa Whittle, I'm compelled to examine every area of my spiritual life.

What about you friends, are you cycling around and down the drain of excuses?

Let me encourage you today with this list.

Noah was a drunk

Abraham was too old

Isaac was a Daydreamer

Jacob was a liar

Leah was deemed unattractive

Joseph was abused

Moses had a stuttering problem

Gideon was afraid

Rehab was a prostitute

Jeremiah and Timothy were too young

Jonah ran from God

Peter denied Christ

The disciples fell asleep while praying

The Samaritan woman was divorced

Lazarus was dead

Are you willing to examine your reasons for making excuses?

While you're pondering that, here are a few lovely images.

And... one last sparkly lovely



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits