Monday's Message
ORGANIZED
  1. Arrange into a structured whole; order: "organize lessons in a planned way".
  2. Coordinate the activities of (a person or group) efficiently.

I'm knee deep in cleaning out closets, dresser drawers, the kitchen pantry. Anything really in my house that holds anything...

I'm not sure what's happening, but right now I'm obsessed with cleaning and organizing.

Here are a few of my favorite products


I love these honeycomb drawer organizers. They only a a moment to snap together and they have transformed my sock drawer and my foundation drawer.



Having new flatware organizers are not only good in the kitchen, but using them to organize your makeup and toiletries is a great idea.


Of course my favorite organizing tool is the huggable hanger.




What about you friend, what are some of your favorite organizing products?



2 Comments:

Anonymous BethA said...

I'm with you. I love those hangers! I'm on a mission to clean out my house, too. Must be the New Year mentality that's gotten in to me. Happy cleaning, Zoe!

Blogger Sarah said...

I am taking it room by room in my house. We do it once a year and it seems that the more years we do it the less we have to get rid of and the quicker we get done. I am do love drawer oragnizers. I bought single baskets to make my own silverware containers to fit more sizes of drawers.

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits