Monday's Message

Happy Monday my lovelies.
The first month of the new year is coming to a close and I wanted to check in with you.
Are you rereading the same the last chapter of your life
over and over again?
I want to encourage you to turn the page and make yourself ready to
move forward with what lies ahead.

Philippians 3:13-14

Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. (NIV)



4 Comments:

Anonymous BethA said...

Beautifully said. I'm afraid I have a tendency to re-read.

Blogger Joyful said...

Oh Zoe, the Lord is writing a new chapter across my life. I know it will be beautiful, but right now the words are hard to understand. I am surrendering the pen to His hand and trusting His story.

He makes all things beautiful in His time,
Joy

Blogger Beatrice said...

Thanks for the reminder to leave behind the past and look to what is ahead.GOD has great plans for us all. Have a blessed day!

Thanks for sharing this, I was so inspired with that bible passage.

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits