Happy Monday my lovelies,

Here are the before and after pictures of
my latest finds
A.K.A.
Happy early Valentines Day presents

BEFORE:
Leopard chairs in the den with
a wobbly round table in between them.
We inherited this table a few years ago.
It's great, but needs a bit of TLC.


AFTER:
Here's the same scene with one of
my weekend purchases.
It's an old piece painted black with gold highlights.
This chest is perfect to offer a bit of storage.


Here is the set of nesting table
my mom graciously gave me a few years ago.
I think they are at least 25 years old.
I have them to one side of the white love seat
in my living room.
This room is such a work in progress, as there
really isn't much in this room.
Sigh...
BEFORE


This is the new set of nesting tables
I found this weekend.
Can you believe they are an identical set?
Who knew?


AFTER
You can see both sets of tables.
Now I just need to figure out what else
I can do to complete this badly neglected room.
Happy early Valentine's Day to me!!


3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Fliehman said...

Love your new black and gold table between the to die for chairs. Those are really awesome.
As for the neglected room, if you don't have a room with book shelves this looks like the perfect personal library! One of my dream rooms!!

Blogger Beatrice said...

Oh i love those beautiful chairs. Everything looks fabulous. Fantastic find on the tables! My mom had the exact same nice tables. Love your taste as always.

Blogger Rachel Olsen said...

I agree with the bookself library suggestion, but then I am a giant word geek. :)

Needs a great rug I think.

I'll come visit and help you work on it!

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits