Un-stuck
Hey friends,

Thanks a million for all of your stories and words of wisdom on forgiveness. Yesterday I asked for the next topic you'd like to discuss and I received this request.
Here's it is:

I personally would love to hear some conversation about "acceptance and acting on change."When you know with every fiber of your soul that you must accept something and move on. But there are things that prevent you from accepting, let alone acting on the change. Does anyone else get stuck?How do you get unstuck?I stand still and wait on the Lord's timing. I need scripture to lean on.


Have you found yourself is this situation and what scripture did you find helpful?
What did you do differently to "move on"?
Who can offer us some words of wisdom?






5 Comments:

Blogger Wanda said...

It was almost like being on fire.

STOP
DROP
and ROLL!!!

I had to literally stop, make the change and move along!
Thanking God for holding me up helped too!

Blogger Jodie Wolfe said...

"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Philippians 3:12-14.

These are the verses that I look to when I am trying to move on in my faith.

Hope you are well Zoe! You are in my prayers today.

Blessings,
Pearls

Blogger Jerralea said...

I think a lot of times when I need to change and I seem stuck it is because of fear. It's scary to change!

Then I remember that God does not give a spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind. It helps to remember that fear is from the evil one who doesn't want me to change!

Blogger Denise said...

We just had a message on Joseph this Sunday. I learned he was "stuck" for a long time!! Our minister shared a verse that I love...

Romans 15:4 For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the scriptures we might have HOPE.

I wrote this verse on my kitchen chalk board today!

Blogger Kim said...

"Let go and let God."
Sometimes so hard to do, but oh so worth it when you do.

Zoe, thanks for your ministry.

(hey, again Lysa)

Blessings

Kim

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits