Don't Miss this
Hey sweetest friends,

I couldn't wait to share this with you.

Our very own Lysa Terkeurst will be making another appearance on the Oprah show tomorrow
FRIDAY OCTOBER 2

Here's the link to get a preview
http://www.oprah.com/index

Simply click on the "Friday's Show".

This piece is a follow-up on Lysa's adoption story and one more opportunity to show the world what the hands and feet of Christ look like.

Even if you're like me and you don't watch the Oprah Show, I'm asking you to make an exception.
I'm also encouraging you to pray for all those who will be watching.
Pray that every heart will be fertile ground to receive the "Good News" this segment brings.
Pray that the love of our sweet Jesus would find it's way into the lives of every one who watches.
Pray that MANY would taste and see that the Lord is good.
Pray that MANY lives would be changed and that MANY would come to know Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior.

I'm excited to see what the Lord will do as HE opens one more door.


Now, I want you to check out my new friend Julie Staley's web-site.
She is one amazing photographer!!!!!!
I HATE having my picture taken, but had to have some new things done for an upcoming magazine cover.
Can I just say that this little tiny "fun sized" friend is amazing. She was able to make me look better than I do in real life and that was even before any retouching with photo shop.
I'm serious!
Julie is more than amazing.
Check out her web-site you will enjoy her work.
http://www.inhisimagebyjulie.com/




2 Comments:

Blogger Joyful said...

WOW, that website is amazing! The pictures are magnificant, and I enjoyed the music she chose for each gallery as well.

Looking forward to seeing Lysa tomorrow. I don't watch Oprah, but I'll make an exception tomorrow. (Not that I maybe wouldn't watch it, just don't have time!)

Was your pic done for a P31 magazine? I hope we get to see it. You don't need any "retouching" - God made you just perfect that way you are!!

Hugs,
Joy

Blogger Chef Diane said...

As your PA I don't think I would have done anything different my friend. HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Those pictures are amazing. Julie did a great job bringing out all that fitness in you. :-) What a great way to celebrate all your hard work.

Can I get a copy of the finished product?
Hugs,
Diane

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits