True Beauty
Happy Belated Mother's Day to all my friends,

I hope each of you had a relaxing and wonderful Mother's day.

I had the best time speaking to the ladies at West Cabarrus Church in Concord, NC on Saturday evening.

I was treated just like a princess and enjoyed getting to meet of the wonderful ladies who attended.

The Women's Ministry Director Becky Landrum is more than creative and even wrote the cuties skit ever!!
At the end of the skit, They played this video. How wonderful to be reminded of what's REALLY important in the world of superficial.
Check it out for yourself and let me know what you think.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCTt9O8Kpf0&feature=related


1 Comments:

Blogger L said...

thanks for this devotion. It spoke right to where I am at with all that is going on in our lives. The video clip especially hit home. At first I thought I wish my daughter would watch this but then I realized it applied to me even more. How many times do I get caught up in the outside of things, be it our appearances, our children, our homes, our lifestyles and lose track of the inside, the condition of my heart. I pray God will help me choose the better thing and focus on what is really important, becoming more like Him.
Thank you Zoe.

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits