Get a Grip
I'm priming our Dining Room today in preparation for new paint. I'm embarrassed to say it's been at least 12 years since the last time I painted that room and the dark burgundy and faux finished walls are LONG overdue for a new and much lighter color.

So what is your favorite primer to use when covering dark walls? I usually use KILZ but today I'm trying a newer product called GRIPPER.
Have you used it before and what was your result?
I'll be posting some before and after pictures soon.

Okay, so while I'm off to turn on the music and get down to business let me ask you to ponder the following:

What are the "rooms" of your heart that need a little redoing and are you willing to "get a grip" on doing the work that is necessary?






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits