His Revolutionary Love
Hi friends, now that the bees are long gone from my chimney and my house I have some exciting news to share with you about my friend, P31 teammate, speaker and now author, Lynn Cowell. Lynn has written a wonderful book for teenage girls and their mom's, called
His Revolutionary Love.

It is filled to the brim with truth to help young girls find lasting confidence and security, Lynn shares how they can know beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are loved - empowering them to make wise choices and live life without regrets.

Please don't miss the opportunity to read this for yourself!


3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I have been looking for something like this. Thanks for the heads up and glad to hear you are free of all the bees.

Blogger Lynn Cowell said...

Zoe,

Thanks so much for helping me to spread the word about "His Revolutionary Love". I appreciate you!!
Hugs,

Lynn

Blogger Lynn Cowell said...

Zoe,

Thanks a bunch for helping me spread the word about "His Revolutionary Love"! I so appreciate your support!

Hugs,
Lynn

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits