Monday's Message


I've read your posts and seen your facebook cries for prayer. I do know that heart stopping fear and anxiety many of you are experiencing today. There are only a few days left before you arrive at She Speaks with your writing and speaking hopes and dreams neatly packed with your prettiest and best outfits.

Girlfriends, I want to encourage each of you today.
You have been called by the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords to attend this conference and God rarely calls the enabled, but He always enables the called.

Do you remember that Moses doubted his own abilities—and if you allow me, I believe Moses also doubted God’s power to enable him to speak.

Moses was able to accomplish God’s will as he walked in it, and was empowered as he obeyed God.

Suppose with me for a moment. What if Moses had refused to obey God and lead His people out of Egypt? I believe Moses would’ve remained a poor and awkward speaker and he would have missed the power of the miracle God did in his life.

Friends, our transformation is only revealed as we obey. We benefit from God’s power as we obey His word to "step out".

If we allow fear, anxiety or doubt to keep us from obedience, we neither walk in God’s will, nor do we experience His empowerment to accomplish His will.

“For who is God save the LORD? or who is a rock save our God? It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect. He maketh my feet like hinds’ feet, and setteth me upon my high places. He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms. Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.” -Psalm 18:31-35



2 Comments:

Blogger Michele Caséca said...

Hi sweet Zoe,

It was so good to read your message of encouragement in the early morning! I'm two days away from my trip, but these two days will be very busy!

I'm sorry I'm anxious... I know it's not exactly the feeling the Lord wants in my heart, and I'm praying to move from this place.
Thank you for your kind words. You are beautiful (inside and outside).

I love you in Christ,

Michele Caséca

Love this! :) So true...thanks. I hope to meet many of the gals at She Speaks! God is with us and for us.

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits