Happy Friday my lovelies,
It's been gray and rainy in my neighborhood this week and I'm ready to see a little sunshine outside my window. Since I can't control Mother Nature, I thought I'd find a little sunshine to welcome the official beginning to Fall.

Don't you just love those lilies on that gorgeous table drawing you to the sunshine?


This mirrored dresser was my inspiration to add mirrored night stands to our Master Bedroom.


I have the same Carrera marble in my tiny bathroom.

Look at those walls! I can only imagine how long it took to apply those mirrored pieces.


Now this is the way to enjoy gray.
Happy Weekend!


2 Comments:

Blogger Mary R Snyder said...

Beautiful! Thanks for the pics -- and the inspiration!

Blogger Joyful said...

Sweet friend, these pictures just continue to delight my heart and make me feel better. My mom just purchased a couple of those mirrored dressers and they are lovely. Makes me smile...at almost 86 years of age, she still enjoys adding beauty to her home. There's a verse in Proverbs about how a home is filled with lovely treasures. I think the Lord delights in our enjoyment of the gifts He has given...as long as they don't exceed our means or become a greater treasure and take His place in our heart.

Blessings to you my lovely too. Hugs,
Joy

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits