Happy Tuesday my lovelies,

I'm happy to know I have lovely friends tackling the same cleaning and organizing projects.
While I continue to prime and paint the molding in our home, feast your eyes on this lovely collection of silver shimmer.

Small and quaint or large and grandiose, I must say I had no idea just how much molding there can be in any home.
While I'm busy wiping down dust bunnies from the toe shoe molding, send me your best cleaning tips and the products you like to use.

I found a great tip from HGTV on the best and cheapest (less than $1.00 per bottle) cleaning product.
Stay tuned...
... I'll reveal it tomorrow.



2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Dougan said...

Hi Zoe,

Happy cleaning and organizing! Are you following Glynnis's steps?

May your molding look fabulous after all your hard work!

What have you been reading lately that has been grabbing your attention?

Blessings,
Jennifer Dougan
www.jenniferdougan.com

Blogger Jennifer Dougan said...

Zoe,

Nice to hear from you. I look forward to seeing your new site. :)

Jennifer
www.jenniferdougan.com

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits