Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day
my lovelies...


Romans 5:8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.


Job 34:19 who shows no partiality to princes, nor regards the rich more than the poor,
for they are all the work of his hands?


Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD,
plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.


Psalm 36:5 Your love, O LORD, reaches to the heavens,
your faithfulness to the skies.

Psalm 48:9 “Within your temple, O God,
we meditate on your unfailing love.”

Jeremiah 31:3 “The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying:
I have loved you with an everlasting love;
I have drawn you with loving-kindness.”



1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Fliehman said...

Happy Valentine's Day!! I still love John 3:16
First verse I ever memorized at the age of 6 and was amazed when I grew older to realize some people never have even heard it! That is the innocence of youth!

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits