Spring Branch
Hey friends, I'm happy to report that the Lord was faithful once again as HE sent his angels to keep my feet firmly planted on the stage this weekend in Virginia.

The Lord show up in a powerful way this weekend as we met in beautiful Willimasburg, VA.
As soon as I receive the pictures I'll post some; especially the beautiful birthday cake.
I send hugs and a million thank yous for making my birthday one befitting a pretty, pretty princess.

I can't wait to hear what the Lord will do in your lives as you walk in the truths that were revealed.

Carry on my dangerous sistas!!



5 Comments:

Blogger Jodie Wolfe said...

Happy Birthday Zoe! Hope your day was as special as you are! :)

Blogger Charlene Kidd said...

Zoe,
I was praying for you this weekend. I am so glad you did not do any more acrobatics!! Happy Birthday my friend!!
Charlene

Blogger LisaAnn said...

Zoe,

I was at the retreat this weekend, you sat at our dinner table, i am the heart attack women, anyways I wanted to let you know how inspirational you were to me. You could truly see how much you love the lord. I so want people to see that in me. Your message was absolutely wonderful. Thank you for being a inspiration.
Lisa

Blogger LisaAnn said...

Zoe,

I was at the retreat this weekend, you sat at our dinner table, i am the heart attack women, anyways I wanted to let you know how inspirational you were to me. You could truly see how much you love the lord. I so want people to see that in me. Your message was absolutely wonderful. Thank you for being a inspiration.
Lisa

Blogger Donna said...

It's been a few weeks and I am still joyful and rested. Thanks so much for your enthusiasm and your spirit-filled talks. I am glad that God chose you for this retreat!

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits