Recipe Rescue
Hey friends,

I loved your comments on the last post and Diane Thanks a million for the delicious recipe. 
I can't wait to try it.

I always love to collect new recipes, sometimes I even get out of my cooking rut and try them. LOL
I'm off to work, then tonight I'm filling 3 more bags of "stuff" for the Kidney Foundation to pick up tomorrow morning.
The great "Clean House Challenge" continues....
How is your cleaning out and organizing progressing friends?
Perhaps in all your cleaning out and organizing you've stumbled across something you've been looking for. What was it and just how long have you been searching for that item?
I'll share my "found" item in a later post.





3 Comments:

Blogger Julie Zine Coleman said...

Hi Zoe:
I'm intrigued by your title of your upcoming seminar: Armed and Dangerous. Are you doing the pieces of armor in Eph 6? If so, I have a wonderful resource for you to check out: it is a book that covers the pieces of armor better than I have ever seen. The title: "The Invisible War: What Every Believer Needs to Know about Satan, Demons, and Spiritual Warfare." It is by Chip Ingram.

Worth adding to your library.

Blogger Chef Diane said...

Zoe,

Ok, we have been is suspense long enough girlfriend. What did you find?

I found a Little Tikes apron that my boys use to wear in the kitchen with me. It is blue and tiny, of course they had to try it on. It came down to their ribs. Too funny, because it looked like a dress on them back then.
Diane

Blogger JottinMama said...

I was very pleased to find another box of some of my favorite maternity clothes! I've been really needing them and searching for them everywhere! YAY!

Have a wonderful day,
Kate :)

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits