Simply Wonderful ...Simpsonville
Hey friends,
I've just returned from Simpsonville, SC and I couldn't wait to post some pictures from our time together. You all promised to visit my site to see your lovely faces and here they are!!!
Thank you to everyone who attended this morning's event.
I know it took a lot to leave your warm dry homes to come out on this drippy, dreary day.

I pray you were blessed by the Lord's words. Each of you certainly blessed me and I am grateful.
As very special thank you to Lisa and Jane.
You ladies went above and beyond to make me feel like a princess.
Here you all are!!!!
Enjoy

I'd love to hear what you received from our time together, I look forward to your comments.
























3 Comments:

Blogger Jane Doughty said...

Sweet Zoe, what a little whirlwind you are. I feel as if I have always known you. Your enthusiasm and joy for our Abba Father are so contagious, how you blessed our hearts today. You amplify Prov.31:25,26 "Strength and dignity are her clothing,and she smiles at the future. She opens her mouth in wisdom, and the teaching of kindness{faithful instruction} is on her tongue." much love..JANE

Blogger Zoe said...

Jane,
You my friends are the beautiful definition of whirlwind. Please link me to you facebook page,I can't find you,I want to keep in touch with you.
Many thanks for everything. :-)

Blogger Doris Ramsey said...

Dear Zoe,
Thank you for being our guest this past Saturday morning. Your enthusiasm is contagious! God is using your talents, knowledge, energy, time (time: a precious gift that can never be replaced); and your experiences to reach others. God uses people to reach people. Thank you again for being a wonderful part of our Baptist Women's Weekend.
Love, Doris

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits