Bathroom Renovation Begins
Here's a look at some of the "befores and durings" of the hall bath renovation.
Ray and his team are just great!
Not only are they skilled and talented workers,
they also clean up so well at the end of each day you can hardly tell
they have even been in our home.












The new tile is in the tub and on the floors. Yay!
They are grouting things today and I'll post more pictures later.
I'll be stripping what's left of the wall paper this weekend
and getting ready for the master bath renovation that begins on Monday.
Did I mention they are breaking through a wall in
my tiny "master" bath to add some badly needed storage?
It's going to be fabulous!!!
I'm going to feel as if I'm at the "Spa" everyday.
I will be enjoying a "staycation" everyday in my new bath.


2 Comments:

Blogger Arlene said...

We did renovations in both our bathrooms this year also. Once the dust settled and all the cleaning up was done, I was thrilled with the results. Hope you are with yours! God bless.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ZOE,

EXCITING!!!

I must admit a bit of jealousy from me...we have 1 full bath and the wall insert that was never properly installed by my father-in-law- is falling down...actually being held up by DUCT TAPE!!! UUUUGGGHHHHH!! It IS white duct tape though not the regular "silver" :)

Repairs are SO not in budget now...and HOW would we live for even for 1 day without a shower????? STINKY BOYS!!!

Congratulations on YOUR renovations girlie!!

hugs,
Kim

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits