Under Construction
Hi friends,
Now that the wedding and our anniversary are behind us we begin our next project...
Starting next Monday and for the next 10 weeks we will be having our 2 1/2 bathrooms
remodeled.
Our home is more than 20 years old and our bathrooms are way passed their prime.
I've painted and papered them numerous times but we can no longer hide the fact that they all need a complete overhaul.
The grout is falling out, tiles are chipped and cracked, the cabinetry is in desperate need of a good paint job and I don't even want to talk about the lack of space and storage in the "master" bath. Our "master" bath is so small, you have to walk out of the room if you want to change your mind LOL (not kidding)! I think you'd have to be the size of an ant to consider this a "master" bath.

I spent the entire day yesterday searching out deals on toilets, tiles and tubs and I'm off again today to continue to search.
While I continue the search for the necessary items for the remodel I plan on searching my own heart for the areas that need a remodel of their own.
What area(s) is your heart and life could use a little remodeling?




2 Comments:

Blogger Joyful said...

My entire life is a construction zone. Seems like there is always something that needs remodeling. Just when one 'room' is looking not too bad, another one needs a make-over. Currently my biggest projects are my mind and my mouth. So thankful the Architect is patient with me.

Hugs,
Joy

Blogger Chef Diane said...

Zoe,

I have fashioned a whole new wardrobe it seems these days. It is made of yellow construction caution tape and says "danger under construction". It use to "police line, don't cross". My whole life is remodeling, it is funny how it happens even when you don't plan it.
Diane

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits