Hey friends, I borrowed this idea from my friend Marybeth Whalen. http://www.marybethwhalen.com/
She always inspires me.

Outside my window... Birds are flying in and enjoying a few bits from the bird feeder.
It looks like a busy fast food joint.
I even see the neighbor's missing parakeet.

From the learning rooms... Learning to wait "patiently" on the Lord to answer our son's prayers for a job as a pilot.

From the kitchen... cooked things and froze them for the upcoming family reunion this weekend, thawed chili for tonight's taco salad.

I am wearing... broom stick skirt and black top. It's one of the few things I can find not covered in drywall dust. If this remodel takes much longer I'm going to have to become Suzanne Sugarbaker from Designing Women and wear my pajama pants for underwear. Have Mercy!

I am reading... The Shack. I know I'm probably the last one on earth to read it, but dyslexia and ADD don't make reading easy or enjoyable. I'm actually enjoying this book.

I am hoping... our youngest son Joseph will do well in his on-line physics class before graduating in a few weeks. Exactly how does one take Physics on-line? Lord, have mercy!

I am creating... color schemes for the newly remodeled bathrooms. Who knew taupe's were such a difficult color to find? So far my 7 color samples are either too dark or have too much pink.
Any ideas for the containers of paint samples I won't be using?

I am praying... our family will recognize God's will in each of our lives and that all of our children will have a burning passion to know Christ better.

One of my favorite things... spending time with my beloved and having a clean house.
After 5 weeks of remodeling I wonder if my house will ever be free of dust and dirt.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Beginning the long and arduous task of painting the new bathrooms, priming and painting the trim. I'm afraid this is going to take the rest of the summer.
Oh well... it will be worth it when it's done and I'm relaxing in my new tub! Yay!!!!!


3 Comments:

Blogger Chef Diane said...

I love this and went to read Marybeth’s. It helps you to look inside yourself and the world around you. It also made me see what was important.
Here were a few of my answers:

Outside my window:
I am in my bedroom and have a bay window. Every day a beautiful male cardinal taps on it. He sees his reflection and thinks it is another bird, but to me he is saying “hello”, he is here.

From the learning rooms:
I truly understand now that “things” are just that. They will be here when you leave this world. Seriously why do we collect things? I realized this as I sorted and labeled 25 years worth of a Coke collection. Anyone want to buy it?

From the kitchen:
Something simple tonight, I don’t feel that good. Tortellini with some simple sauce and a salad. I have to finish getting all the catering equipment cleaned and then don’t know what to do with it.

What I am wearing:
I will just let you wonder about that one. Lololo

One of my favorite things:
I love candy stores. Everything about them, they are absolutely the best. I have always wanted to own one. I love the old time candy. Remember dots, bazooka gum, sugar daddy, zots, and then the chocolates. Ok, I will stop before I drool on the computer.

The last one, I am praying for my children and I to gain some peace and understanding and the ability to start our new lives as God would see fit. Desiring to serve the Lord and have the means to make it on our own.

So now you see some of me,
Diane

Blogger Joyful said...

That was fun Zoe...and Diane!!!! I think I might 'borrow' this too for my blog and write it up later.

Right now I am waiting for a friend to arrive for a coffee visit while my 'boys' are out playing volleyball.

Have a great evening!
Hugs,
Joy

Blogger Pinkshoelady said...

Hey Zoe,
This looks like fun! I think I will post mine tomorrow.

I am looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks! I hope we can grab a few minutes together. I want to share with you a further lesson God has given me from wearing your pink pumps a few years ago. That experience just seems to keep on Giving!

Praying for you
Love Pamela

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits