Hey friends,

If you want to read one attendees comments about the year's She Speaks conference, hop over to my friend

LauraLee Shaw's blog. http://lovinthearts.blogspot.com/

LauraLee was in my speaker evaluation group and she is an amazing speaker. You'll also see that she is an amazing and gifted writer when you read her blog.


Her comments paint a beautiful picture of what transpired
.
Here's our speaker evaluation group. Each lady is committed to making Christ known for HIS glory alone.
Wow! Waht a group of ladies. I wish each of you could spend a few minutes with these remarkable Women of God.


1 Comments:

Blogger LauraLee Shaw said...

Oh dear, you made me cry! Especially after my vulnerable, put my heart completely out on the shelf post today! Thank you so much for encouraging me, dear Zoe. It ministers to me in the deep down spots of my heart.

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits