Designing Women
Okay, I'll admit it, I'm an HGTV junkie.

Right now my two favorite shows are Divine Design with Candice Olsen
What a transformation wouldn't you agree?


and
Sarah's House with Sarah Richardson
I'm always amazed at what these ladies come up with. It doesn't matter if it's a slick city pad, a country farm house or the run of the mill family home, these ladies can do it all.
I've watched them re-do and remodel every room possible and can I just say again how amazed and impressed I am with their talent.
Let us know what you think.
AND
Let us know what "remodeling" or re-making" you're up to.





1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

We are in the process of painting my daughter's room. We haven't painted in there since we made it a nursery. She just turned 11. She is much more chic and girly than I so we have had to sort through colors and animal prints to make it her own. Maybe I will have to post picks when done. Sarah's house is my new fave, loved the yellow bathtub.

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits