How Men and Women Communicate
Oh friends, If you've ever struggled communicating with your mate I've got great news for you.

Watch this segment from Charlotte Today and take notes from this interview with Mike Vaughn.

I know Mike well, as I worked with all the therapists at Carolinas Counseling Group for more than four years. Friends, I've witnessed this practice minister to and help so many families. I've learned so much from them and have seen our wonderful marriage and love for one another deepen greatly. I guess "free" therapy is a great perk when you work in a counseling office.

Better communication with our mates is an important priority and the next six minutes could make a huge difference in your relationship.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits