Citrus Scrub


Hi friends,

While the staff begins meeting today for this week's She Speaks Conference, I thought I'd live you with this treat for yourself.

Scrubs are a wonderful way to gently exfoliate your skin. I LOVE this Citrus Scrub because it smells so fresh and leaves my skin rosy and renewed.

Making your own scrub is easy breezy, and you probably have what you need in your pantry. I make my scrubs in an ordinary mixing bowl, and then I transfer the finished scrub to a decorative decanter or jar.

Begin by adding a small amount of the sugar, salt, coconut oil adding them one at a time in order to control the consistency. Now add the remaining ingredients.

Citrus Scrub Recipe

1 cup organic cane sugar

1/3 cup sea salt

1/2 cup organic coconut oil

2-3 tablespoons almond oil

1 tablespoon Vitamin E

A few drops of Citrus Essential Oil

Try this variation and make a yummy sugar scrub:

50 percent white cane sugar

50 percent avocado oil

1 or 2 drops of Essential Oil

Combine the ingredients in a bowl. Transfer to a decorative jar or decanter.

Happy scrubbing.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the recipes!! I love reading your insight and refreshing wisdom. :)

Christine Mc

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits