Dresses and a Habitat House

Hey Friends,

I'm here in Dallas and I did find a dress for the rehearsal dinner (yeah for the clearance rack) but lest you think I'm here in the big city just for myself I wanted you to see this.

My sister and brother-in-law Maria and Brandon Pope are sponsoring/building a habitat house. Did you know their church has built more habitat houses than any other church in the nation?

Here's a picture of the banner on the house.

Notice they are building the house in memory of our daddy. He would be thrilled!!!

Maria and Brandon have an incredible spirit of giving and here's the link to an interview they did for their church. They are the second couple on the video.

http://www.cornerstoneworship.org/mediaplayer.html#sect=2;item=1;file=campaign.flv

I hope you will hear their hearts of compassion and giving and will celebrate with us.

I'm headed to the house on Saturday to do some work myself. I wonder if they will let me use the nail gun?

On second thought with my track record perhaps I should stick to painting or planting. LOL!!!

We're off to find "the dress" today. I'll post some pictures in a few days.

TTFN (Tah Tah For Now)



2 Comments:

Blogger Chef Diane said...

The house is such an awesome thing to do in your father's name.

Stay away from the nail gun. Remember you need to be at a wedding soon. I don't ever remember reading about any princess that packed or used a nail gun.

Can you say Tah Tah in Texas?
Have fun.
Diane

Blogger Joyful said...

Zoe, I loved watching the video. I did hear the compassion and I am celebrating with you. What a beautiful and lasting tribute in memory of your father.

Can't wait to see your dress pic's. Sounds like you're having a great time.

Do you own a pretty pink princess hard-hat? Have fun and stay safe.

Blessings,
Joy

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits