12 Days and Counting
Hey friends,

A Happy and belated Mother's Day to each of you. I hope each of my sweet princess friends was treated royally by your family. And yes, you are ALL my princess friends!!!

I can't believe we are just 12 days away from the wedding.
Where in the world has the time gone?

I'm really excited and trying to get the last few things done before we leave for Baltimore on Thursday May 21.

Tom and I have an out of town event this Thursday night and then Friday I'm flying to Nashville Indiana to speak for an amazing group of women this weekend.

I would love your words of advice and encourgament as I put some thoughts together for Josh and Kelsey. My emotions are very close to the surface right now and I don't want to be a snot wiping, mascara running mom at the wedding.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits