9 days and counting
Sweetest Friends,
As I pack my bags this morning I just read your precious prayers for me.
Thank you for lifting me up and for caring for me so well.
I am feeling much better today and I know your prayers are a large part of that.
I'm also on an antibiotic for a "raging" infection according to my physician. I had recognized the symptoms a few days ago but had no idea I had a fever or that my infection was "raging".

I've printed your prayers and will carry them with me through tonight's event and this week-end with the great ladies in Indiana.
I ask the Lord to visit you with HIS presence today and to meet your every need.





1 Comments:

Blogger Chef Diane said...

Just praying for you today. Even if you aren't checking. 8 days and counting.
Praying,
Diane

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits