Thanks for Praying
A big thank you to all my bloggy friends who prayed for our son Joseph as he drove to Dallas Texas last week.
He did indeed make it without incident and is enjoying my sister's family and their warm and gracious hospitality.

He should begin flying and racking up hours by next Monday at the latest.


A special hello to all my new friends at First Baptist Church

in Matthews, NC.
You ladies are wonderfully warm and engaging and way too funny.
I have a few pictures from the "Bathing Suit Design Time" and will post those later.
I so enjoyed my time with you at the beach and will always remember
the sun sparkling like diamonds on the ocean as we sang "I Surrender All".


I hope you will apply the lessons we all took away and will always remember
you are God's Pretty, Pretty Princess.










1 Comments:

Blogger Joyful said...

Princess Zoe, I am still rejoicing with you over all the Lord is doing for Joseph!!! (I even linked to your blog on Saturday - good news is meant to be shared!! http://ponderinginhispresence.blogspot.com/2009/09/bowl-of-popcorn.html)

So glad you had a wonderful weekend as well. I was praying for you.

Hope you're still having a "happy Tuesday".

Hugs,
Joy

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits