Hey there friends,


Thanks for stopping by today, a warm welcome to those of you who are joining us from today's Proverbs 31 Ministries online devotion.


I often reflect on today's story as I slip my lunch in my pink and pretty lunch bag each day before heading to the office.

I'm reminded of my Heavenly Father's great love for me, His princess daughter.

I'm reminded that He loves me right where I am today, broken, worn, and tattered.

I'm reminded that His great love for me has no beginning or end.

I'm reminded to renew my commitment to surrender my will for His today.


1. Admit your sin and your need for a Savior.

2. Be willing to turn from Sin (Repent)

3. Believe that Jesus Christ died for you.

4. Through Prayer, receive Him as your personal Lord and Savior.
5. Surrender your will for His, and ask Him to help you trust and obey His ways.


I hope you will take a few moments right now to reflect on God's great love for you, friend.

Allow His eternal love to transform your brokenness, your weariness, the tattered and torn places into something beautiful and precious.


Now I want to offer you a challenge...

Encourage us with a post of God's transforming love in your life.







4 Comments:

Blogger Cheri Bunch said...

Loved your devotion today, Zoe! Precious and priceless! Thank you! Praying that many will feel this kind of love the Lord has for us and follow your advice today.

Blessings!
Cheri

Blogger Forgiven said...

I am so undeserving of the love and mercy that my Father in Heaven has for me, yet he continues to deliver me thru the trials and tribulations that this world brings. Thank you Father for your promises that I will cling to, trusting you to mold me into a child of the most high God. Blessed be the name of the Lord!

Thank you for your devotion today Zoe. Without the saving grace and love of my Lord and Savior, I'm not sure where I would be in life today.

Jesus Christ transformed my life at the age of 12 years old and has been my rock and loving Father ever since. I came from a home where my mother had several nervous breakdowns and a mental illness and my father was not in the picture much, and when he did come home, there was much physical and vocal fighting.Even as young as I was, I found myself running the streets a lot and running around with those I shouldn't. Even then I know God's arm was protecting me.

My loving grandparents were the angels God sent to rescue me and my 3 siblings. When I was age 11, they were given legal custody of us. They were Christians and took us regularly to church. At age 12, God transformed my broken heart into a fixed and beautiful new heart after I asked Him to come into my life. I call my grandparents the angels God sent, because they truly gave WINGS to fly, and they introduced me to Jesus! I am over 50 years old now and am so thankful for God's love and wonderful grace in my life.

Sorry that was so long, but I didn't know how to share my redemptive story without being so gabby.

Blessings to you Zoe!

Lee Ann

Blogger Ida said...

Zoe:

Thanks for your words of inspiration. During this past year my dad lost 3 important people in his life. My mom (they were married 65 years), his only sister and a younger brother. As I watched his incredible faith get him thru these trials the Lord encouraged me to trust him more fully and oh, how I have been rewarded in my own life. I no longer have the big worries that I used to burden myself with, instead when a trial comes, I lay it at His feet and he carries me.

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits