Monday, Monday
Hi friends,

Hope you're Monday is off and running.
Last week I was out of commission with a stomach bug, now our youngest son has it as well.

After a great weekend of soda crackers and ginger ale I think Joseph is feeling a bit better today.
At least he was awake and talking when I left for the office today.

So what's new with you on this glorious Monday?
What plans do you have today and what's the rest of your week looking like?
Any one have any news to share?

Let's get caught up with one another.
Who will be the first to get us started?

Do I see another give away on the horizon.....?




3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Olsen said...

So glad y'all are feeling better.

I just announced another devotional carnival on my blog for Monday, March 15. So that's what's going on with me this Monday (and next).

Hugs ~ Rachel

Blogger Tammy said...

I am at work teaching my little butterflies and celebrating that the snow is finally melting. So sorry you had a bug. Hope you are feeling better.

blessings

Blogger Joyful said...

Zoe, glad you're feeling better!!!

My most exciting news right now is that I've discovered Skype! Last night Diane (Chef Diane) and I talked for almost 3 hours!!! What a delight!!!! She's just blessing my socks off right now...and that's not good 'cause it's still really cold in Canada! :)

Sending hugs your way today,
Joy

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits