Follow the Directions
Hey friends,

Sorry for the absence, what can I say? life is taking place.

A few weeks ago I had to come to terms with and admit that I really was making some snoring noises during the night and keeping both my sweet husband and me awake.
Finally, I broke down and bought an anti-snore pillow.

While the new pillow has silenced that horrible snoring it has twisted and bent my neck in a most unnatural position leaving me with a neck that stiff and difficult to move.

My friend Luann Prater has a wonderful post on her blog today that talks about this very issue.
http://www.luannprater.com/
Check it out and let me know your thoughts.

Okay... now the funniest part about all this.
I've been using that new pillow incorrectly.
No wonder I can't move my neck. LOL!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to my life


2 Comments:

Blogger Joyful said...

Hey Zoe...hope your neck is completely better by now! Sorry you were using the pillow incorrectly, but that is funny! Sometimes even what seems like the simplist of directions can be interpreted wrong. I was sent on the hunt for a "bell pepper" the other day by our friend, "Chef Diane", and let me just tell you the comedy of errors that set in motion! I'm still shaking my head.


Trust you are well.
Hugs,
Joy

Blogger Rachel Olsen said...

I wanna see a pic of the pillow, and of how to use it CORRECTLY.

Smiles ~ R

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits