A Vow to Value
My sweet friend Melanie Chitwood has a wonderful post today about marriage vows.
http://www.melaniechitwood.com/

As I mentioned a few weeks ago, we have several friends facing struggles in their marriages and single friends facing struggles in their relationships.

I think Melanie's post today is a wonderful to get back to basics.
I love her challenge to meditate and pray on those wedding vows.

“I, ____________, take you, ________________, to be my husband; to have and to hold, from this day forward; for better, for worse; for richer, for poorer; in sickness and in health; to love and to cherish; till death do us part; and hereto I pledge you my faithfulness.”

What do you think?


2 Comments:

Blogger Jodie Wolfe said...

Sounds great.

My hubbie and I are looking forward to going to a Family Life Marriage conference in a couple weekends.

Blessings,
Pearls

Blogger Sarah said...

Love this encouraging post. Watching others go through a hard season in their marriage reminds me to be grateful for the good season I am in now. Payers to those families who are struggling.

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits