Few Words, Big Pay Off
Happy Tuesday friends,

Do you know your Love Language? If you're unfamiliar with Love Languages, I would encourage you and your spouse read The Five Love Languages book by Gary Chapman.

Tom and I read this book years ago and it brought great clarity and strength into our marriage. When we realized why certain things matter to us as individuals and what things encourage us as individuals our marriage blossomed even more than it already had.

Tom says it's easy to feed my love language because I don't just have one love language,
I have 4 out of the 5. HA! Well... He's right. HA! HA!

I was reminded of this today when someone sent me an encouraging email and reading it caused my heart to just soar above my circumstances! Although her message was short, sweet and had only a few words, those few words had a big pay-off in my heart today.

So I want to encourage your heart today with a few words too...

Psalm 34:8
Taste and see that the LORD is
good;

blessed is the man who takes refuge in him. (NIV)




1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I am a physical touch and a words of affirmation. It completely helped my marriage and for my husband to feel loved when I read the love languages book. He is an acts of service and loves a little pinesol splashed around daily.

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits