Fairy Cakes
Happy Monday friends,

Tom and I are back from the Homestead in Virginia. We attended a meeting there last week. It was wonderful to get a away for a few days and to be in such a beautiful place with beautiful weather was just fantastic!

I ALWAYS enjoy being with my sweetie pie, and being away in such a beautiful place was icing on the "fairy cake" (Although I don't eat sugar or icing).
So the next best thing are these bath fizzies that look like fairy cakes.
What fun!!! I found these on line and hope to purchase some as Christmas gifts.
Here's a link to making these. I just need to know what the "icing" is made of for the ones I saw.

So what about you, have you found any unusual items to purchase for Christmas gifts?
Share your ideas here and offer your sisters some help in the shopping department.
After all, Christmas is only 54 days away.



1 Comments:

Blogger Wander said...

Yummy! These are precious!
I love hanging with my hubby too!
Thanks for the 54 day reminder!

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits