What's Your Language?
Hi friends,

In yesterday's post I talked about finding your love languages and using them to strengthen your marriage. It's also a great tool for family dynamics, parenting your children, and working relationships.

I mentioned that my husband says I have 4 out of the 5 languages and if he only uses one a day with me, he's way ahead of the game.

I thought I'd give you the opportunity to take the test for yourselves.




For each pair of statements choose the one that fits you best. Try to answer every pair. If you are not currently in a relationship, try to imagine how you would like to be treated if you were.

1:
I like it when you give me notes of affirmation.
I like it when you hug me.
2:
I like to spend one-on-one time with you.
I feel loved when you give practical help to me.
3:
I like it when you give me gifts.
I like taking long walks with you.
4:
I feel loved when you do things to help me.
I feel loved when you touch me.
5:
I feel loved when you hold me in your arms.
I feel loved when I receive a gift from you.
6:
I like to go places with you.
I like to hold hands with you.
7:
Visible symbols of love (gifts) are
very important to me.
I feel loved when you affirm me.
8:
I like to sit close to you.
I like for you to tell me I am attractive/handsome.
9:
I like to spend time with you.
I like to receive little gifts from you.
10:
Your words of acceptance are important to me.
I know you love me when you help me.
11:
I like to be together when we do things.
I like it when you say kind words to me.
12:
What you do affects me more than what you say.
I feel whole when we hug.
13:
I value your praise and try to avoid your criticism.
Several inexpensive gifts from you mean more to me than one large gift.
14:
I feel close when we are talking or doing something together.
I feel closer to you when you touch me often.
15:
I like it when you compliment my achievements.
I know you love me when you do things for me that you don't enjoy doing.
16:
I like for you to touch me when I walk by.
I like it when you listen to me sympathetically.
17:
I feel loved when you help me with my jobs around the house.
I really enjoy receiving gifts from you.
18:
I like for you to compliment my appearance.
I feel loved when you take time to understand my feelings.
19:
I feel secure when you are touching me.
Your acts of service make me feel loved.
20:
I appreciate the many things you do for me.
I like receiving gifts that you make.
21:
I really enjoy the feeling I get when you give me your undivided attention.
I really enjoy the feeling I get when you do some acts of service for me.
22:
I feel loved when you celebrate my birthday with a gift.
I feel loved when you celebrate my birthday with meaningful words.
23:
I know you are thinking of me when you give me a gift.
I feel loved when you help out with my chores.
24:
I appreciate it when you listen to me patiently and don't interrupt me.
I appreciate it when you remember special days with a gift.
25:
I like to know you are concerned enough to help with my daily tasks.
I enjoy extended trips with you.
26:
Kissing me unexpectedly excites me.
Giving me a gift for no special occasion excites me.
27:
I like to be told that you appreciate me.
I like for you to look at me when we are talking.
28:
Your gifts are always special to me.
I feel good when you are touching me.
29:
I feel loved when you enthusiastically do some task I have requested.
I feel loved when you tell me how much you appreciate me.
30:
I need to be touched every day.
I need your words of affirmation daily.




1 Comments:

Blogger Joyful said...

Zoe, thanks for posting the link to the quiz. It was interesting to see the results. :)

Really need to catch up with you, but life just doesn't seem to be slowing down. Did I tell you mom feel down the stairs on Sunday? And...yesterday I spent from 3pm until 1am at Emergency with dad. The ambulance attendants thought he had experienced a mild stroke to add to the ongoing medical concerns he is facing. It was just a very long day.

I will make time to respond to the message you sent me awhile ago...feel so bad that I haven't connected before now.

Continuing to pray for your house rennovations and your precious family. So glad you're home.

Love, prayers and hugs,
Joy

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits