This is Who I Am
Last week I listed a few truths about who we are as a believer in Christ.
A friend posted this on her facebook page and I thought it was a great punctuation to that.
I hope you will be encouraged.

I am a princess of the King of kings and Lord of lords.

I am highly valued as his daughter.

I am worth more than rubies and diamonds for I have been purchased by Jesus blood.

In the beginning God created the heavens , the earth and all that is in it.

He say that it was good.

God created me therefore I am good, not perfect I just am in love with the One who is.

I am a woman of purpose which is laid before me by my God.

I have a mission not possible for through Christ I can do all things.

In Him I will devote myself to the ministry He has placed me in.

I am rooted deep so that I may stand firm in all the seasons of my life.

During which I will carry out the principles God planned for me.

I pray that I will love my Jesus with all my heart and all my soul and all my strength today, tomorrow all the days of my life shining light around the darkness that surrounds me.

That's who I am, now who are you?




2 Comments:

Zoe, I love your post! I love the pictures that you added (I am a visual person) I recently posted this after our Pastor spoke on the annointing and appointing of David in 1 Samuel which affirmed my previous vlog that I put together as I have been praying about my identiity in Christ ( you can view that here ..http://soccermomingiggletown.com/2011/01/21/who-i-am-my-foundation-statement/ ) I would love to know what you think!

blessings & giggles
Jeanie

Blogger Olivia said...

Zoe, This post absolutely spoke to my heart. Often times I have become consumed with what I do or don't do, but my heavenly father used this post to remind me who I am-his beloved child. Thanks for the post.

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits