Tuesday Tune-Up



Welcome to Tuesday Tune-up

Perhaps you're at the end of your rope today. Perhaps you're ready to tear your hair out. Maybe this is the day you throw your hands in the air and whisper through your tears, "I just can't do this anymore."
Whatever your situation, I want to offer you a life-line, a life preserver, an opportunity to reach out and grab hold of the One who is our hope.

I "hope" you will share your story with us and I pray you will take one of these verses each day for the next week and allow it to wash over you and fill you with HOPE.

Psalms 9:18
But the needy will not always be forgotten, nor the hope of the afflicted ever perish. (NIV)

Psalms 31:24
Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the LORD. (NIV)

Psalms 33:18
But the eyes of the LORD are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love, (NIV)

Psalms 39:7
"But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you. (NIV)

Psalms 43:5
Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God. (NIV)

Psalms 71:5
For you have been my hope, O Sovereign LORD, my confidence since my youth. (NIV)

Psalms 119:74
May those who fear you rejoice when they see me, for I have put my hope in your word. (NIV)


2 Comments:

Blogger Michele Caséca said...

Dear Zoe,

You reached my heart today! The end of my rope will be filled with our Lord's hope and promises today!

I'm returning to my world, to my life, and more than ever I need your prayers.

Please pray I can have the assurance that with God I can do all things. Pray His promises of a new life and a new begining may warm my heart and clean my sin. Pray I can testify His love no matter circumstance I may face.
Pray I can be a living witness of Jesus' perfect love that cast out fear.

Thank you dear Zoe.

I love you Jesus!

Michele Caséca

Blogger jillcoffer said...

These verses for me today! Thanks much! My hope is in the Lord therefore I stand strong with a smile on my face with great joy.

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits