Monday's Message

Age is nothing... The way we live is everything.

What a blessing to wake up each day and be given an opportunity to make the most of that day. Friends, I'm in my mid-fifties. Yep, that's right, I just told you my age and I said it proudly!

I'm also proud to say that I'm stronger and healthier than I've ever been in my entire life.

I can only hope that you will find me stronger and healthier when I'm in my 60's and beyond.

I think it’s all about what we DO at our age.

Age is nothing my friends. The way we live is everything!

So... what are you doing at your age?

Will you be strong enough to share your story?



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laying in bed chatting w/M this morning as I raised my legs in the air and thought- ok, I'm past 60 but sure don't feel like it or think I look like it. 25 yr in the Lord and He is still hammering away. Think I'm starting to take shape but don't see the final form yet. On my frig- "How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?" Susan

Blogger Beatrice said...

Thanks for your inspiration! i have had five stomach surgeries,two cornea transplants, sinus surgery,tonsils removed,gallbladder surgery and a total hysterectomy.I am fifty four,and i"m just now able to walk three miles a day but i am thankful i am living a blessed life.GOD has a great plan for my life. BLESSINGS!!!

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits