Orange you glad you stopped by?
Hopefully, viewing these rooms and making the recipe that follows will bring you a little cool relief from all this oppressive heat and humidity.











I've never been a huge fan of the color orange, but seeing these rooms is making me rethink this happy clappy "cool" color.
I'm suddenly in the mood for a Creamsicle/Dreamsicle

Ingredients:

    1 - .3oz box of Orange flavored Sugar Free Jello
    1 - 1oz box of Fat Free Sugar Free Vanilla Instant Pudding
    1 - container of Cool Whip Free (8oz.)


Directions:

Makes approximately 4 1-cup servings

Prepare Jello according to package directions by adding the hot and cold water. Stir in instant pudding powder mix (do not prepare as normal). I use a wire wisk to mix.
Fold in entire container of Cool Whip Free, and wisk until completely blended. Refrigerate for a few hours until set.

**you can also pour into ice cube trays and freeze, or into those popsicle molds that you freeze for a refreshing treat**

Happy Tuesday friends,
Enjoy!!



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG. I must try this. It sounds so good and refreshing. Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a cool day.
GrammyL

Blogger Jenn said...

love it zoe.. this post just made me feel cool and refrehed. Praying you have a cool and refreshed kind of week. Praying for you. I am glad I stopped by :-) Stop by my blog and check out my marvelous monday post :-) Have a great day

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits