Wednesday Words of Wisdom
Perhaps it's the oppressive heat and humidity. Perhaps it's because I'm longing to go to the seashore.
Whatever the reason... I wanted to share part of a post I recently found. I've changed it up a bit in hopes that you'll be inspired too.


toward an endless well

of SATISFYING refreshment

in order to reach destinations
UNIMAGINABLE

But I cry

"I have no gifts or talents CAPABLE ENOUGH
to take me

the distance."


"It's not gifts or talents that you need

but

FAITH

to take the first step

The CRASHING WAVES of

difficulty and doubt resound that I am

"UNABLE".


while a still voice on distant shores whispers

"God does not call the able.
HE ENABLES THE CALLED."


COME...
there is
a feast of rejoicing waiting for
you.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A wonderful sentiment and so true. Thanks for sharing, my sister. Susan

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits