Yummy, Easy Greek Chicken
At this very moment, I'm putting the finishing touches on things as Tom and I prepare to entertain
Rachel Olsen and her family for the day.

We're looking forward to a day filled with great fun and fellowship, waves and beach games. Later today we'll be grilling my
"Yummy, Easy Greek Chicken".
I'll be posting the recipe later today so I can include some pictures of the finished product.
But... this is where the recipe begins.


While we're enjoying ourselves, here is Wednesday's words of wisdom:


Leviticus 19:18 (ESV)


You shall not take vengeance or bear a grudge against the sons of your own people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the Lord.

Ephesians 4:31-32 (ESV)

Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits