If not now, When?
It's a new month my lovelies,
Can you believe it? A new month begins today and we are less than four months from Christmas.

We began this year talking about those life changes we were going to make and as I turn the page in my calendar, I'm taking stock of my own progress.
I've had some ups and downs, what about you, how are you doing?

In my quiet time this morning I kept hearing this question

Thank goodness today is a new day and we all have another opportunity to get back on the horse so to speak or even get started.
Lamentations 3:22-23, "Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." (NIV)

Now for a little inspiration






2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Same question I have been asking lately too! My husband and I were brought together by our faith but it seems his church is tearing it apart. I am not of the same denomination. I would not be allowed by his church to do ANY of the things I do currently in mine. God has repeatedly given him opportunities to serve with me - not just under my denomination - and he gives the most lame excuses. Even his pastor has told him he should worship with me. Just this week he has yet again gave another totally awful excuse! I am just screaming inside to God - Why did you put us together?!!

Blogger Unknown said...

What a question you ask Zoe. God has been doing wonderful things in my life and as I let go and let Him do the work I have received many blessings. I do not know if you remember or not (because I am sure you meet tons of ladies) but I first meet you in Canton, OH then at She Speaks we got to talk a little bit. But I have a back injury and have not been able to work. But God has been using this time for AMAZING things and had I been working I would not have been able to experience them!!!! So I have started writing a bible study, will be leading a bible study and marketing yself out there as a speaker. And though I have pain from my injury the Lord has managed to use it for good and make me a light for His kingdom which I am humblly greatful for.

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits