Happy Tuesday lovelies,

I'm currently working on a project that seems almost impossible. After the fire last year, the wonderful restoration folks removed everything from every room, cleaned it, then returned everything. Only one little problem...
The items in my office and adjoining alcove are now all mixed together.

Books, our two son's childhood memories as well as a number of things that were slated for donation prior to the fire are now all together a jumbled mess.

I'm having a hard time staying motivated to get this project completed.
What about you friends, you are facing a seemingly impossible "something"?
While you're pondering your answer, here are a few lovelies I'm using for inspiration.








Of Course I think these "blingie" pink heels by Kate Spade are very inspiring!



Since these Kate Spade lovelies cost more than $200.00,
I scooped up these inspiring Candy's Peep-Toe Heels.

Be encouraged and continue pressing forward my lovely friends...



1 Comments:

Blogger Joyful said...

I think often we use the word "impossible" for things that are just hard. They require work, and it's easier to think they are outside the realm of our ability. Saying it's impossible is a good excuse not to try.

I'm glad you used the phrase "seemingly impossible". I know even on the toughest day that ALL things are possible with the Lord.

So, what am I facing that is seemingly impossible? Well, the next two chemo treatments loom as beyond my capability...but God. Without His strength I could not return to the cancer center, but I know He never leaves me or forsakes me, so my impossible becomes His possible as I'll watch Him carry me through again.

Love and hugs to you,
Joy

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits