Tickled Pink
I'm tickled pink today!
Okay, I know, I'm tickled pink everyday; to be really honest, I'm passionate about anything and everything pink!
Did you know that I wear pink EVERY DAY? In fact I think if I left the house without wearing at least a bit of pink, I'm not sure I could function.
Sad... but true.
If it's not my Isaac Mizrahi watch, its my accessories, shoes or unmentionables.
I just don't feel like myself if I'm not wearing a least a bit of pink.

While I'm spending the day taking a friend to the Doctor's office today, I'll leave you with a few of my favorite inspirations of pink.
Enjoy!























Talk to you tomorrow my lovelies.




2 Comments:

Blogger Joyful said...

Oh Zoe, I wish my parents owned a computer and had Internet, how my mom would enjoy your pictures today...and your delight in pink. You would LOVE my parent's home. I haven't been there since April, as my dad has been so ill and I can't risk infection with my white blood cell count low. As soon as I am able I'm going to head over and I'll take pictures for you.

You just always make me smile my friend. Hugs,
Joy

Blogger Angelina said...

Love Love the pictures - I love pink as well - in fact my daughter was looking back at my pictures from my youth - she noticed in every single picture I was wearing pink! In fact my bible cover is Pink Microsuede.. LOVE IT! My gloves are pink... the inside of my coat is pink.. I have one pink pillow on my bed.. that was my hubby's limit - haha!

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits